Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10 Months Old!!!!

Labor day weekend kicks off UT football, finishes out swimming season, and marks Beckett's ten month birthday!!!!! Daddy was very proud of how handsome lil man looks in orange. I have to admit........he does look pretty cute. When I moved to Tennessee I loathed the orange that surrounded me.....I even had dreams about it! It has only been in the past two years that I have agreed to dress my children in orange on game day....that is of course if I can find something cute at babygap. Anyway, back to Beckett. Ten months is a blast! He is such a lil character! He loves to cruise around furniture, chase his sisters around the floor, and make us all laugh. Some of his favorite activities include beating on anything like it's a drum....blowing raspberries on the couches.....playing with his food....I love it! I can't believe we are just a few months away from Beckett's first birthday........and I really can't believe that in less than six months my baby boy will be a big brother. Life is going to be crazy....and I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: