Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Buckeye Tea

Today I started packing away summer clothes and unpacking boxes full of fall clothes. Fall is fast approaching and at our house we couldn't be more thrilled! This pregnant mama was over all the hot sweaty summer days. Plus....living in East TN means lots and lots of beautiful fall landscapes. One of my favorite things about fall is cuddling up with a nice hot cup of buckeye tea. This is my mama's tea that she used to make for me whenever I would get sick as a teenager. I love it. To me, it is comfort in a cup! It is super easy to make and goes great with the cooler weather coming upon us.

Buckeye Tea
2 C. Tang
2 C. Sugar (you didn't think I would post one of those healthy tea recipes did you???)
1/2 C. Instant tea with lemon
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Nutmeg

I always put two spoon fulls in a mug and fill up with hot water. Serve with honey and enjoy!!!

No comments: