Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Family Fav: Poppyseed Chicken!!!!

I just had to share.....this recipe has been a family favorite of ours ever since......well ever since we became a family! I got this recipe from my mother-in-law and I am forever thankful!!!!!!

Poppyseed Chicken

8-10 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
8oz sour cream
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
2 cups of ritz crackers crushed (I always just use one sleeve)
3Tbs poppyseeds
1 1/2 sticks of butter melted

Boil the chicken cubes until tender. Place in a buttered 9 by 13 pan. Mix soup and sour cream together. Pour over chicken and spread evenly. Mix crushed crackers and poppyseeds. Pour over entire casserole covering the top. Melt butter and pour evenly over casserole. Bake at 350 for about 30-40 minutes. Done!!!! See wasn't that easy!??!?! Enjoy Y'all!!!!

1 comment:

Beth and Barry said...

Katie, that sounds delicious! I'll have to put that on my meal plan for the next week!!! I'm excited to try it! Always on the lookout for good, easy (& somewhat quick) recipes so pass any along that you think fit the bill! :)