Monday, August 8, 2011

9 Months!!!

Do you see that smile?????? I cannot get enough of that smile!!!!!!! I am so thankful for that smile!!!! It blows my mind just how much I get to see it!!!!! Becks is such a happy little guy...so full of joy and laughs!! This past week he turned 9 months old. We had a great visit with out pediatrician (whom we adore if you are looking). Beckett is 17lbs 5oz......which places him in the 5th percentile for his weight.......obviously he takes after his Daddy. He fell in the 75th percentile for his head measurements.......so I suppose he has a little of my family in him as well. These days lil man motors around the house, and has started pulling up, and cruising!! I think he knows there is another baby on the way, so he is just growing up super duper fast!! He is such a gift to our family. He is our lil miracle baby, and I will never stop giving thanks for him!

No comments: