Finally..........thank you Lord.........finally our son is here. Brett and I went in on thursday morning at 6:45 am to be induced. We really thought "he will be here by lunch!!!". God had other plans. So here is the run down.............
7 am I am 3 cm....start petocin
Noon I am still 3 cm more petocin
6 pm I am 4 cm.....are you kidding me!!!!! We are almost out of petocin....
7:00 I finally have my epidural and have fallen in love with my jolly sweet anesthesiologist
7:30 Dr. Shirk breaks my water.......lets pray for more progress
9:00 I start throwing up....nurse drugs me up......and when I say drugged up....I mean druuuuged up
12:00 6 cm.....finally some progress
12:30 I am 8 cm....almost there
1:00 TIME TO PUSH!
1:15 Becks is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The whole process has had a lot more ups and downs than I had imagined but the end result is fabulous!!!!! Beckett and I are home now. He is still a little jaundiced but we are hopeful that in a day or two he will be totally fine. Nursing has been going well which is such a huge blessing! We are very thankful.....I told the nurses we have been praying for this little guy for a very very long time =) We are so in love!! Thank you all for your prayers and support!!!!!!

2 comments:
Yay! So glad he's here, safe and sound!
congrats!!!! I am happy that you and baby are doing well!
Post a Comment