5 years ago
Monday, November 3, 2008
A romantic getaway
Well it finally happened!! After years of soccer tournaments and a short date nights, Brett and I finally had a whole weekend just to be together! We spent two nights in Gatlinburg and enjoyed shopping, visiting art gallaries, walking around and just being together! We were able to look back on the past four years of marriage and reflect on the way God has shaped us both individually and as a couple. First of all we were just thankful that our marriage has survived thus far!! In the past four years we have had two unexpected blessings that we like to call Ellie and Ava.....lived two years with my wonderful parents.......and successfully obtained a bachelors and masters degree. It certainly has not been easy, but God's Grace has been present every step of the way. This weekend was a wonderful reminder of the amazing man I've been given! Brett is a true servant leader....never fourceful and always prayerful. When I think about my past, and all the mistakes that I have made it never ceases to amaze me that the Lord blessed me with a man like Brett. My favorite part of the weekend was being able to discuss our future! We were able to pray about expanding our family (probably this time next year) and we had a great time disputing boy names! Feel free to give suggestions!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment