"You've gotta get up and read this email I'm about to send from Rebecca!!!!! SHE MET KAI!!!!!!! GET UP GET UP!!!!! Oh sweet friend are you up?!?!?! I just received it and I'm so excited I'm about to jump out of my skin for you please get UP!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hehehe I've never been so excited to jump out of bed and check email in the middle of the night!!!!! Here is what the email said...
"Erin, We just got back from visiting the orphanage!! I have so much to tell you, but very importantly I need you to tell your friend Katie that I was able to hand deliver Kai's care package!!! I stroked his head and he is such a beautiful boy!!!!! He was very very happy. All the care givers were smiling and talking to him and loving on him so much!! The director of the orphanage said he was in the hospital recently for a fever...a simple cold. He did still have a wet cough....kinda like you get at the end of a cold. Kai has the best smiles!!! I just want her to know that he is beautiful and so cared about here in Jinan!!!"
What.a.gift.
There are no words to describe the comfort and joy this email gave me. To know that he is doing well. To know that he is happy. To know that he is loved. Such a gift. Thank you all for praying and for sharing in our joy today!!! And thanks be to a Heavenly Father who hears our cries and who answers our prayers!!!!

1 comment:
What a story of love, kindness, friendship, etc, etc. The words of emotion are endless. I am so happy for your sweet family.
Post a Comment