Saturday, May 5, 2012

Random thoughts of a humbled mother.....

Several years ago I would have never imagined that I would be
A mother of four
A homeschool mom
"That mom" in a restaurant with a screaming toddler

I never would have imagined that I would
Bottle feed my baby
Let my children watch way too much TV
Scream at my kids....apologize....then do it again several minutes later

I could have never pictures myself
Letting my toddler eat off the floor
Going to the store without any makeup
Bribing my children with sticks of gum

I would have never have imagined
So much chaos
So many tears
So much joy

Life has changed me
Children have changed me
God has changed me and I am forever humbled..

2 comments:

Erica Marie said...

Lovely post Katie! You are an amazing mom and woman! <3

Honey said...

Well said. I love this post!