I always say time flies when you are sleep deprived, and this month is no exception! Today London turned one month, and let's just say I am thankful for God's grace, helping hands and lots of caffeine!! We paid our favorite pediatrician a visit today, and Lil is weighing in at 8 lbs 12 oz, and measuring 22 inches! Just a tiny lil bundle of cuteness. She seems to be such a happy girl which is a huge blessing amid the chaos! We got our first smiles at 3 weeks and she loves to stare and play with her family. Sleep is highly missed and some days I can't tell which direction is up or down....but I am so thankful to have this new addition to our crazy family! London will certainly grow up with tons of love and affection...even if it comes in a really messy home.
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment