Saturday, June 4, 2011

7 Months!!!



Beckett will be seven months old tomorrow! My baby boy is growing up way too fast. I knew that his life would fly by right before my eyes, but for some reason it still saddens me to see him changing. Right now he is sitting up for a few minutes all by himself, starting to stand up when we hold his arms, and just this morning he started scooting forward. I am soooooo not prepared for all these changes. It is so nice being able to put him down on the floor to play, while I make meals or clean the house, but those days will soon be over. Soon I will be chasing a little peanut around the house, trying to make sure his world is safe and sound. I will be picking up choking hazards, covering outlets, and trying to make sure Ava doesn't step on her baby brother. Even though Becks is still so tiny, I feel like he is growing like a champ! He chows down his baby food, and eats every thing I give him! So far he is showing signs of being built like Daddy (today he was still wearing 0-3 month pants). All though there are moments when raising three children is difficult, and having a baby certainly comes with challenges, I am trying my best to cherish every single moment. I love rocking Becks in our big cozy chair, sitting with him on the front porch, swinging on our back swing.......so many priceless moments.

No comments: