
I just cannot believe it. My baby girl is not a baby anymore. Elle turned six years old today. Thoughts of her birth and early years flooded my memory today and it is hard to grasp that she is really six! A friend of mine, who is a much better mother than I am, has a tradition of interviewing her children each year on their birthday to keep a record of what life was like for that child. I thought this idea was brilliant, so of course I stole it =) Here is my interview with Ellie
1) What is your favorite color: Red
2) What is your favorite food: Fruit
3) What is your favorite movie: Berenstain Bears
4) What is your favorite TV show: Curious George
5) What is your favorite book: The American Girl Books
6) What is your favorite subject in school: Science (she soooooo does not take after me in this area)
7) What is your favorite thing about Daddy: Doing fun school projects
8) What is your favorite thing about Mommy: Reading American Girl books
9) What is your favorite thing about Ava: Sleeping in the same room at night
10) What is your favorite thing about Beckett: He is so smiley
11) Who is your best friend: Samuel Alft (I asked her if she was sure SEVERAL times....since Sam is two years old.....but she insisted)
12) Where is your favorite place to go: The Beach
13) What do you want to be when you grow up: A Veterinarian
14) What are you thankful for the most today: Flowers
We are so blessed by our precious baby girl! I have watched the Lord work in her life and I cannot wait to see what He has in store for our Ellie!

No comments:
Post a Comment