Thursday, January 6, 2011

Becks at 2 months!

Here he is! Our 11 pound chunk of sweetness!! (Well....10 lbs. 14 oz. to be exact) I took our little man yesterday for his two month check up. He is gaining weight well and grew an inch and a half in the last month! (He is up to 23 inches) The past few weeks have been such a delight to me, mainly because he is getting into more of a routine, and has started sleeping longer at night. I can pretty much count on waking up at the same time every morning at 3:00a.m. to feed my lil man. Getting up in the middle of the night no longer seems like such a chore to me (now that it is only once a night). I actually find myself enjoying the few quiet moments I have with my sweet love. Don't get me wrong.....I am still rooting for him to sleep through the night in a few months, but getting up once a night is so much easier than getting up multiple times!
During the day Beckett is starting to stay awake for longer periods and has begun really interacting with us! The girls are so precious in the mornings, they will sit at chitchat with him and just giggle with excitement when he responds. We are looking forward to the weeks to come as we learn more of his little personality and watch him grow!

No comments: