I just got home from taking Beckett to his one month check up..........can I say that again...one month check up!!! I cannot believe it has been a month since our lil dude was born! To be honest I'm not really sure what all we have been up to this past month....I know it has involved several trips to the doctor and lots of runs to Chic-fil-a........most of it is a blur. Today he is 9 and a half pounds......21 inches long and just about as adorable as they come! Yesterday, while we were at Moes, we got our first real smile. It only seems appropriate that my child gives us his first smile while we are out to eat....just seems fitting. I am still sleep deprived but happy to be. I know that it is a short season and worth every minute. Here are some pictures of our precious baby boy at one month! Enjoy!
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment