Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Lovin

Well, as many of you (ok.....the two of you who actually read this blog) are now humming the tune from Grease, let me quickly explain the title of this post. Simply put, I have loved this summer! Sure it has been hot, I have been throwing up, and our new sweet puppy has been driving me crazy.......but overall it has been a fabulous summer. Ellie has been taking swimming lessons and has become quite the little fish. Ava has loved trips to the zoo and the splash pad. Brett and I enjoyed a get away to Charleston for the weekend. We even took our first family trip swimming in the lake. It was a blast! As my belly grows and the heat rises, it's getting more difficult to get out and enjoy the sun, but I wanted to share a few pictures from the past few months to let you see what we have been up to. Enjoy!








1 comment:

Deidre said...

I just got back from Charleston last night! I love that place! Looks like you and your fam are having a great summer!