5 years ago
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Here we go again!!!!!
After months of trying.........and being told that we may not be able to have any more children.......we are pregnant!!!!!!!! Being pregnant for the fourth time has been very different than the first three. With each of my other pregnancies I enjoyed every minute, never once thinking that anything would ever go wrong. Sadly, pregnancy number 3 proved me wrong, and so this time around I find myself much more guarded. After finding out that we were expecting for the fourth time I found myself having thoughts like, "well we will just wait and see.....maybe we will have a baby.....maybe not." I have found myself feeling every little symptom and trying desperately to grasp on to understanding of what it means. Every time I feel a slight cramp I think "oh no is this another miscarriage?" Anytime I feel morning sickness (more like all day long sickness.....) I think "ok this is good....things must be going well inside there...". Despite all my irrational thinking and fears we are beyond thrilled to be pregnant again! God has proven faithful to us and we are trusting Him on a daily basis. His grace is sufficient to move me past my fears, and his holy word has helped me to calm my anxieties. Here we go again!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment