Wow where do I being, it has been waaaaay too long since I updated my blog, so naturally there is alot to discuss!!! February has been a month full of celebration.....overcoming trials....staying completely busy.....and wonderful family time! I turned 27 this month and turning a year older came with way too much chocolate as well as lots of internal evaluation. The girls and I have stayed busy searching for the perfect flower girl dress for my brothers wedding. Brett and I have been busy searching for affordably and beautiful bathroom fixtures for our new bathroom. And we all have been searching for opportunities to get outside!!! We are definetly ready for spring at our house. With all the errands, celebrations, and running around I'm reminded to slow down and be still before the Lord to give Him honor where honor is due!! We have been so blessed not only with things like Brett getting a new job, provision for better health care, and birthday gifts.....but my sweet Heavenly father has blessed me with unseen blessings in my marriage and family! Even amongst the most whirl wind of times, God whispers His sweet love to me and I'm so thankful!!! Here are a few pictures to catch you up on the past month.
No comments:
Post a Comment